Junior Business Developer – Sustainable Agriculture
Moleda is a start-up in sustainable agriculture. We specialize in steam sterilization technologies for the horticulture sector, providing innovative solutions to nurture plant health without the use of harmful chemicals. As a Junior Business Developer, you will play a crucial role in our mission to revolutionize the industry by delivering the best technology for sustainable plant health.
We believe in the power of innovation, sustainability, expertise, and knowledge sharing. Our founders have pioneered patented technologies that have been thoroughly researched and proven effective by esteemed research partners around the world. By joining our team, you’ll not only have the opportunity to significantly impact the agriculture industry but also contribute to a greener future.
The Junior Business Developer will be responsible for helping to nurture new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, making offers, entering orders, and ensuring a smooth sales and aftersales process. You will be combining this with marketing activities like starting and managing campaigns.
To be successful in the role of Junior Business Developer you need to have a strong client focus, but also be a team player, working with e.g. Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Customer Service and R&D departments to assure customer needs are met.
- Assisting the CCO by following-up on ongoing opportunities, managing the CRM, making quotations, and generating sales reports.
- Communicating with customers and nurturing new leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional (technical) information and/or advice per email or phone.
- Assisting after-sales
- Managing and growing social media presence, including creating and publishing content, and engaging with followers.
- Developing and executing email marketing campaigns, including creating email content, and list segmentation.
- Coordinating with external designers and marketing agencies to create marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, and promotional videos.
- Updating and maintaining the company website, including SEO optimization and content creation.
- Creation and distribution of news articles and press releases on our website and industry related external media partners
- Analysing and reporting on marketing activities, including web traffic, social media metrics, email campaign performance.
- Assisting with national and international event planning and execution, such as trade shows, conferences, and webinars.
Junior Business Developer Qualifications / Skills:
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Professional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Technical understanding
- Building relationships
- Client base experience
- Prospecting skills
- Data entry skills
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, and techniques
Junior Business Developer Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of products, reasoning, analytical, math and reading skills.
- Fluent in English
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org